Massage therapy is considered by many to be an art, but there’s a scientific basis for it as well. Researchers have studied the value of massage therapy to treat a wide variety of conditions. Our massage therapists help with tight, tense muscles to promote health and wellness.
Regardless of whether you seek it for stress relief, or pain management, massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regimen. Our massage therapists are committed to helping you feel better and get back to doing the things you enjoy most in life.
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Hip pain
- Sciatica (leg pain)
- Arm pain
- Whip lash
Benefits of massage therapy for pain and stress relief include:
- Alleviation of low-back pain
- Improve range of motion
- Increased joint flexibility
- Reduction of spasms, tightness and tension
- Relaxation of injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Relief of headaches
- Recover from strenuous workouts
- Promotion of tissue regeneration, tissue from strains and sprains
- Pumping oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Improved condition of the skin, the body’s largest organ
- Reduction of post-surgery adhesions and swelling
Call 845-342-0000 today to schedule your consultation and find out how massage therapy can benefit you.